The Graveyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Death Ends Here

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Imaginary Friend Almost Killed Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MasterOfEvil
AdMiNiStRaToR/wEbMaStEr
AdMiNiStRaToR/wEbMaStEr
MasterOfEvil

My Imaginary Friend Almost Killed Me Empty
PostSubject: My Imaginary Friend Almost Killed Me   My Imaginary Friend Almost Killed Me Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:49 am

by Poe

When I was around the age of 8, I remember that I used to talk to this little girl. I lived with my grandma and my mom. They just brushed it off as me having an imaginary friend. This little girl had light brown hair that she always wore in pigtails and green eyes. She told me her name was Lucy. She told me that she was eleven years old and that this was her home. (The house was a Victorian-style house, and must have been built in the 1800s or something) I told my mom and my grandma everything Lucy told me. Lucy was possessive. When my mom would call me for dinner or something, she would beg me not to leave. I always told her that I had to go. Later, she’d be pissed at me. She’d throw toys at me, pinch me, and hit me. Once, she even pulled my hair so hard, that she’d pull a fistful of blond hair out. The first time my mom finally became worried, was when she found the bruise Lucy’d given me.
Approaching my ninth birthday, I remember taking a bath. Lucy was mad that day. (I can’t remember what I’d done to make her so angry.) She came in the bathroom, and dunked my head under the water. I couldn’t breathe. (I have asthma) I splashed, and kicked my feet, and eventually, my grandma came in to see what was wrong. She tried to pull me up. Lucy was still pushing me down. My grandma called for my mom, and Lucy’d became so aggravated by then that she let out sort of this horrible screech and cry. She left. My mother called for an exorcist the next day. I can’t remember much of that day. I sort of erased it from my memory. What I Do remember is that right before the priest was about to wash down the house with holy water, I heard this little giggle in my ear. It was Lucy. She whispered, “Goodbye, Becca. It was really fun playing with you. I’ll miss you.”
Back to top Go down
MasterOfEvil
AdMiNiStRaToR/wEbMaStEr
AdMiNiStRaToR/wEbMaStEr
MasterOfEvil

My Imaginary Friend Almost Killed Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Imaginary Friend Almost Killed Me   My Imaginary Friend Almost Killed Me Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:50 am

When I grew older, my mother gave me a sheet of paper. It had my our old address on it. Under it was: TENANTS-MARY TAYLOR CHRIS, LUCY ASHLEY CHRIS. It had their birthdates under their names. Mary’s birthday was March 12, 1856. Lucy’s was December 1, 1872. She died because she’d become very sick. She’d had a rare heart disease, and it had finally killed her. I forgot what the name of it was. Her mother was so distraught, that she’d killed herself. I’ve always wondered how come Mary didn’t haunt me, too.
A few months later, on Memorial Day, I visited Lucy’s gravesite. Her mother was buried right next to her. I was kind of scared to bend down, and place the white roses on Lucy’s grave. (I guess I was scared that her little hand would pop up, and drag me under) But, I somehow gathered the courage to do it. As I did, I heard a little giggle in my ear. “Thanks.” she said. I turned around and ran.
I Do believe in ghosts. My story may sound like something straight out of a horror movie, but it is true. Believe it or not, it is true. And if you’ve ever had an encounter like mine, you would be a believer, too. I’m going to major in Paranormal Research at Penn State this fall.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Graveyard :: Tombstone 1 :: Ghost Stories-
Jump to: